Latest CBSE Recruitment 2019 notification, Central board of secondary Education invites application for 20 Accounts Officer, Junior Accounts Officer vacancies apply online at cbse.nic.in official website for CBSE free job alert. All details like Qualification, Age limit, Job location, how to apply and other eligibility criteria are given below.
Latest CBSE vacancy listLast Modified:
Recruitment 2019: Job notification for Posts released by on official website . candidates can apply application for vacancies on or before 1st January 1970.
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Job Location||All India|
Posted on:-31-07-2020View more details
Why GovNokri for Central board of secondary Education recruitment notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies for Central board of secondary Education recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching CBSE posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in CBSE, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like CBSE results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to check CBSE vacancy on cbse.nic.in
Job seeker Searching for Latest Central board of secondary Education job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website cbse.nic.in. If you are applying online application for CBSE examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on cbse.nic.in and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to cbse.nic.in after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Central board of secondary Education vacancies list.
Eligiblity criteria for CBSE recruitment 2019-20
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of CBSE. Interested candidates who wanted to join Central board of secondary Education should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational qualification for CBSE posts
- Age limit
- Experience requirements
- Central board of secondary Education selection process
- CBSE application mode
How to apply online application for CBSE recruitment 2019
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on cbse.nic.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to apply for CBSE Vacancies 2019-20
- Click on the CBSE notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g cbse.nic.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.