UPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 09 vacancies | Union Public service commission released notifications, apply UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill 09 (Nine) Assistant Director and Professor vacancies.
UPSC jobs 2019 Hiring
|Name of Post||Assistant Director and Professor|
|No of Vacancies||09|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Assistant Director: 05 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Director should have MSC from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Level 10
Professor: 04 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Professor should have bachelor of medicine and surgery (MBBS) and PG Degree.
- Salary Structure:- Level 13
- Assistant Director: maximum 35 years
- Professor: maximum 50 years
Selection Process:- test and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan in any branch of SBI.
- General/OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee Twenty Five only)
- SC/ ST: No fee
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27th June 2019
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 27th June 2019