Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) – SSC is an organization under Govt of India. If you are looking for jobs in government office then you are at the right place on this page you will get all details regarding SSC recruitment updated on [day_date]. SSC is recruiting staff for different posts in various departments of the government of India, & in subordinate offices.
We are updating information about the latest vacancies which are released by SSC. You can check and apply online application for the posts which is suitable for you and match with your profile.
[job_count] Active Jobs in SSC Recruitment 2019-20
SSC Exam 2019 list
- CGL: Combined Graduate Level Exam
- JE: Junior Engineer Exam (Civil and Electrical)
- CHSL: Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam ( 12th pass)
- Multi Tasking Staff Exam (Non – Technical)
- Stenographer Grade C and D Exam
- GD – Constable Exam
- Central Police Organization Exam (SI recruitment)
- Junior Translators (CSOLS)/ Junior Hindi Translators Exam
SSC jobs registration 2019-20 at www.ssconline.nic.in
Interested aspirants who wanted to apply application form for various examination in SSC recruitment. They should go through the one-time registration process and that will be a permanent profile. The user can use the same Password and Unique registration ID for all exams conducted by SSC online. This facility will be available to the candidates to register themselves with Staff selection Commission, 24×7, throughout the year.
How to register at ssconline.nic.in for SSC exam application 2019?
- Go to website http://ssconline.nic.in/sscselectionpost/
- Click on registration Button under Registration Part.
- Fill all required details Like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Gender, text and then click on enter to proceed further.
- On next window, you need to enter Personal Details, Basic Details and Contact details (Fill the Boxes carefully). Once you fill the details in all required boxes click on submit to proceed.
- now you will get Provisional registration Id and Password, keep the credentials safely.
- Now only photograph and Signature will be pending that you can upload after step number 5 or you can log in later on and upload the same at your convenience.
List of SSC Exam result 2019-20 online
SSC Exam result 2018 will be declared on the official website of staff selection Commission. You will get the result updates for all SSC exam ie. tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 on the single website, below exam results will be displayed.
- Steno C & D
- GD – constable
- Departmental Exams
SSC recruitment regions and states list in India
Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters in New Delhi. Check the Below table for regional and sub-regional Office locations with other details also check there official website links for more information.
|SSC region Name||States under Region||Located at||Official website URL|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim, Andaman, Nicobar islands and Jharkhand||Kolkata||www.sscer.org|
|Northern Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||New Delhi||www.sscnr.net.in|
|Southern Region||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry||Chennai||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Western region||Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Goa, Daman, and Diu||Mumbai||www.sscwr.net|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Allahabad||www.ssc-cr.org|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Karnataka, Kerala, and Lakshadweep||Bengaluru||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, and Tripura||Guwahati||sscner.org.in|
|Madhya Pradesh Subregion||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh||Raipur||www.sscmpr.org|
|North – Western Sub Region||J&K, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Punjab||Chandigarh||www.sscnwr.org|
SSC CHSL Exam: Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level is one of the most common exams to recruitment candidates who cleared the 12th Class (high secondary) from any reputed board. SSC Chsl recruiting vacancies in Indian Government Offices/ Departments/ Organisation.
SSC JE Exam: Staff selection Commission is Conducting Junior Engineer examination annually to recruit Junior Engineers in 3 disciplines which is Civil, Electrical and mechanical, Candidates who are holding diplomas in these disciplines should apply for this examination
SSC MTS Exam: Multitasking staff exam is conducted by SSC to hire various multitasking vacancies in departmental offices, minimum 10+2 is required to apply for MTS.
SSC Stenographer: staff selection commission is conducting a stenographer exam to hire stenographer in various government offices and Organisation. The minimum higher secondary level is required to apply for the post.
How to clear SSC exam in the first attempt?
- You need to get the Right Books for Exam preparation.
- Manage your time efficiently by making a schedule.
- Start reading the newspaper daily to improve your English and general knowledge
- Revise NCERT books from 7th standard to 10th
- Take care of your health by doing daily exercise, yoga/ meditation also you can play outdoor games to boost your concentration and productivity.
- You need to take proper rest so sleep at least 8 hours a day, which will help you to boost your focus on studies.
SSC CGL 2019 exam date notification
Combined Graduate Level Examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year to recruit various group B and group C posts. Interested candidates who wanted to apply for these various vacancies should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or must be in their final year of degree while applying for these posts. Also, the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st January of the test-taking year.
SSC CGL exam pattern 2018
SSC consists of a Preliminary exam followed by mains examination. Now as per government orders interview round has been dispensed off for all non – gazetted posts in the central govt also skill test or a computer proficiency test will be held for few posts.
The Mains examination will also have 4 sections but only Section 1 and 2 will be compulsory for all the candidates who have qualified. Section 3 and 4 are only for those candidates who have applied for special Posts.
The commission is conducting Preliminary Exam of 200 marks that will have total of 4 sections and should be completed in a total time of 75 Minutes, check the below list for section details.
SSC Tier 1 exam pattern 2018 (Prelims exam)
SSC Tier 2 exam pattern 2018 (mains exam)
Note: Kindly Check the exam pattern on Official website of SSC online - ssc.nic.in. Get an updated copy of exam pattern before applying for any posts.